Makeup artist and its 10 tips to reveal the real beauty for you
makeup artist fizza here ! do you agree ? if i say everyone want to look beautiful but very few really know how to do that and in today’s 10 very quik points i am going to share how and what to do for looking like a star and make people ask you how do you maintain
Remember that your love and support in sharing and commenting makes me motivated so if you really like what you read spare it or correct me if i am wrong but be with me stay with me and lets promote beauty together you may look at my all content at makeup artist dubai.
so here are 10 tips and tricks which you should remember like your job and apply them on you every day trust me or not but this is something will make you look like an amazingly dressed up person who can be inspiration, dive in to following !
1. Apply foundation in the center of your face and blend outward. This helps you get a natural-looking application and is extra important if you’re sweeping your hair into an updo.
2. Make your eyelashes look amazingly long. Step one: Blast your eyelash curler with a hair dryer for two seconds so it heats up a little bit. Step two: Curl your lashes and apply mascara as usual. Step three: Look like a devastating bombshell.
3. Prepare for a downpour. Don’t think of rain as a hair-ruiner — think of it as a chance to carry this cute DIY umbrella.
4. Remove lipstick from your dress. If disaster strikes in the form of rogue lipstick, use shaving cream to fix it. It sounds weird, but white shaving cream is nothing more than whipped soap that rinses easily and is gentler than straight suds. Just dampen the stain with a little bit of water and use a cloth to rub in the shaving cream. Then wipe away with a damp cloth.
5. Kill late onset frizz. Run a dryer sheet over your strands to minimize static.
6. Blot your lips the right way. Apply a coat of lipstick, blot with a tissue, and then apply a second coat. Doing so removes excess oil on your lips from the first application, so that the second one grips it better and will last all night.
7. Whiten your teeth in literally two seconds. A lipstick with blue undertones will make your teeth seem whiter. Plums, cherry, reds, purply pinks, or any shade with a silvery shimmer will do the trick.
8. Wearing your hair down? Give yourself a DIY deep-conditioning treatment. For shine-bright-like-a-diamond hair, comb deep conditioner through damp, clean hair and wrap your head with a towel. Let it penetrate for 10 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
9. Try this trick for flawless skin allover. Help blemishes or skin discolorations look less noticeable with a gold-flecked lotion, which deflects light away from any blemishes and gives skin a sexy sheen. Use it on bare skin, then wait 10 minutes before you step into your dress.
10. Max out your volume. The night before prom, use a clarifying shampoo—it will remove any residue, so you get major volume.
Prepare for what you do and keep practicing makeup artist
The 10 tips are not something which you apply once and leave it but yes! if you keep doing it this is something gonna change your look after a time you your self realise what before and after changes you see, but in this case i always say, dont worry people notice everything and they will seriously let you know how do you look and feel like this pro makeup artist .
Conclusion on how and how long you should do it and feel like makeup artist
Well common sense always makes sense and its common sense that we need to dress up every day and this is how long it takes maintaining your self takes life you never stop it in fact we all do that but we just do not know how to do it, so as simple as follow the steps and live your life do it for the rest of your life read more at makeup artist fizza khan